Shop and Establishment Act (Gumasta License)
The main object of Shop and Establishment Act is to regulate the working conditions of the people employed in various establishments, to protect them from exploitation and to regulate the condition of work and employment and therefore to secure maximum benefits to the employees working in different categories of establishment viz. Shops, Commercial Establishments, residential hotels, restaurants, eating houses, theatres and other places of public amusement or entertainments are mainly protected by the provisions of this act.
- Application & obtaining of Shops & Establishment registration under the Act
- Renewal of Shops and Establishment license
- Providing consultancy and guidance regarding rules pertaining to Shop & Establishment Rules
- Assistance to establishments in complying various monthly compliance under the Act
- Preparation and Maintenance of various Registers and Records under the Act.
- Attend the government officials and solve the queries
- Replying to Show Cause Notices issued under Gratuity Act
- Assistance at the time of inspections and enquiries conducted by the Inspector.
- Giving timely updates and informing about notifications if any.