Sexual Harassment Act
The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 (Sexual Harassment Act) was enacted to ensure a safe working environment for women. It provides for protection to women at their workplace from any form of sexual harassment and for redressal of any complaints they may have launched. The Act was formed on the basis of the guidelines laid down by the Supreme Court in its landmark judgment, Vishakha v. State of Rajasthan (where sexual harassment was first defined) but is much wider in scope, bringing within its ambit the domestic worker as well.
Services provided by us:
- Providing guidance pertaining to observing and following the regulations under the Act
- Providing guidance pertaining to developing Prevention of Sexual Harassment Policy
- Providing guidance in the formation of Internal Complaint Committee.
- Guidance in preparation & submission of Annual return as prescribed under the act
- Attend the government officials and solve the queries
- Replying to Show Cause Notices issued under Prevention of Sexual Harassment Act
- Giving timely updates and informing about notifications if any.