Payment of Gratuity Act
An employee expects and deserves, as a matter of right, some reward when he retires after a long service. The enactment of the Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972, has fulfilled this expectation of an employee. The object of this Act is to provide a retiring benefit to the workman who have rendered long and devoted service to the employer and thereby contributed to the prosperity of the employer.
Services We Offer
- Providing guidance regarding calculation of Gratuity
- Providing guidance in maintaining the specific forms under Gratuity Act
- Assistance in ensuring compliance of various provisions of the act related to disclosures, notices, displays, etc;
- Attend the government officials and solve the queries
- Replying to Show Cause Notices issued under Gratuity Act
- Assistance at the time of inspections and enquiries conducted by the Inspector.
- Giving timely updates and informing about notifications if any.
- Assistance in solving issues related to Gratuity between employer and employees.