Maharashtra Labour Welfare Fund
The Maharashtra Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1953 provides for the constitution of a fund for the financing of activities to promote welfare of labour in the state of Maharashtra for conducting such activities to prevent exploitation of labor, provide them with welfare programs and to provide welfare services to the families of the workmen. The Act is applicable to factories & establishment covered under shop & establishment act employing 5 or more employees.
- Registration under MLWFAct
- Preparing and submitting Half yearly Returns
- Collection & Deposition of MLWFDues
- Updation of Rates as per existing in different states
- Replying to Show Cause Notices & Demand Notices issued under MLWFAct
- Preparation & Maintenance of various Registers like Register of Wages, Register of Unclaimed Wages, Register of Fines etc.;
- Assistance at the time of inspections and enquiries conducted by the Inspector.