Maternity Benefits Act
The object of maternity leave and benefit is to protect the dignity of motherhood by providing for the full and healthy maintenance of women and her child when she is not working. Employees’ State Insurance Act does not cover all women workers in the country. The Maternity Benefit Act of 1961 was therefore passed to provide uniform maternity benefit for women workers in certain industries not covered by the Employees’ State Insurance Act.
Services We Offer
- 1. Providing consultancy and guidance regarding rules pertaining to Maternity Benefits Act
- 2. Providing guidance in maintaining Registers required under the Act
- 3. Preparation & Submission of Annual return as prescribed under the act
- 4. Assistance in ensuring compliance of various provisions of the act related to disclosures, notices, displays, etc;
- 5. Attend the government officials and solve the queries
- 6. Replying to Show Cause Notices issued under Maternity Benefit Act
- 7. Assistance at the time of inspections and enquiries conducted by the Inspector.
- 8. Giving timely updates and informing about notifications if any.