Employees State Insurance
Emplyees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 is a social welfare legislation enacted with the object of providing certain benefits to employees in case of sickness, maternity and employment injury. Under the Act, employees will receive medical relief, cash benefits, maternity benefits, pension to dependents of deceased workers and compensation for fatal or other injuries and diseases.
Services provided by us:
- Registration work for ESIC code number.
- Obtaining Sub-code for branch offices.
- Providing day to day consultancy on matters pertaining to ESI Act
- Online Registration of Employees and issue of TIC
- Online Generation of ESI Challan
- Online availability of Employees’ Details, Challans and Correspondence as per your need.
- Online correction of employee details whichever is possible
- Location-wise provision of data and Contribution Dues.
- Assistance in preparation & maintenance of Inspection Book, Accident Book, ESI 32;
- Assistance in Filling and submission of Accident Forms
- Assistance in preparation & maintenance of Statutory Records as required under ESI Act / Rules;
- Attend Inspection and giving reply to show cause notices.
- Furnishing of particulars of change in ownership / management of the establishment;
- Assistance to employees in claiming various ESI benefits;
- Assistance in preparation & submission of Certificate of Contribution whenever demanded by appropriate office under the ESI Act;
- Correspondence / Liaisoning with local ESI Department / Office
- Timely updation and proper Guidelines, if any changes in Act or Rules
- Conducting seminars to induct employees about the benefits associated with ESI
- We undertake PAN India ESI Job-work