Payment of Bonus
The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 was enacted to provide for the payment of bonus to persons employed in certain establishments on the basis of profits or productivity and for the matters connected therewith. The object of the Act is to maintain peace and harmony between labour and capital by allowing the employees to share the prosperity of the establishment reflected by the profits earned. Bonus Act applies to every factory or establishment wherein 10 or more persons are employed.
Services We Offer
- Providing consultancy and guidance regarding rules pertaining to Payment of Bonus
- Assistance in maintaining the Bonus Register ( Register C )
- Preparation & Submission of Annual return as prescribed under the act
- Assistance in ensuring compliance of various provisions of the act related to disclosures, notices, displays, etc;
- Attend the government officials and solve the queries
- Replying to Show Cause Notices issued under Payment of Bonus Act
- Assistance at the time of inspections and enquiries conducted by the Inspector.
- Giving timely updates and informing about notifications if any.